Now is 2nd final exam. Now all students are studying very hard.
Because the final exam is so important and hard test then anyquiz or tests.
But I think the final exam is not mostly important thing in school,
in school has special projects, home work, seat work, and many others works.
I think if a grade need a good, we need not only studying,
we need connection with teachers, and school friends.
What I want to say, final exam is important, but another works and connection
with people is too important.
When I talking with angie and with sang hun i can feel differents with them and me.
I think they are so trying, and studying so hard.
I can see me, i'm not trying best.
When ms.Judy you help us in ESL class, i'm so so so happy and thanks for helping!
But my grades too bad now ㅠㅅㅠ..
My mom sad to me, that my mom doesn't want see a good grade, she just wants see when I trying.
Because when I will go college or university in future I will be stay a single, and I need just trying,
than my way will be opened anytime, anywhere if i'll trying.
so I need trying best, it is not easy but carefully, eagerly, trying studying.
Elicina Eco XT - Contorno Occhi [review]
7 years ago
Great Job on the Bog, In Han!:)
ReplyDeleteAlways keep to your words - "We need not only studying, we need connection with teachers and school friends." Yet, we should always remember that being a student, your #1 priority should be giving your 200% in studying! This is what God has called you to do as a student, and studying is what will make God truly happy in seeing your life now. Study hard!