Sunday, November 15, 2009

The day I hope for.

In Russia, my life was very happy.

Parents told me I need to go and study in a bigger world.

But I didn’t pay attention.

My life in Russia was no problem.

One day father asked what I will choose.

Russia or Saipan?

I chose Saipan.

When I sat in the plane, it was too late.

I came to Saipan with mom, my brother and MJ.

It was a hard time.

And the first Saipan winter went by.

As time passed by, now is the second winter.

In my Thanksgiving, I will be changed.

Better, trying harder, and being steadier.

I will hope and wait for this Thanksgiving Day..

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your honesty and promptness! Great job in keeping your deadline, In Han! I'll be praying with you that this Thanksgiving will be an entirely different one from the others, one that will bring true glory to our Lord and Savior! Have a wonderful week and see you in class on Wednesday:)

    ReplyDelete